terça-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2017

Bout of Books 18 - Day 2

Bout of Books 18

DAY 2 - Tuesday, January 3rd

STATS
Pages read: 22
     22 pages of Tim by Colleen McCullough

Total pages read: 37
     37 pages of Tim by Colleen McCullough


CHALLENGES
2017 in a Picture
Share your goals/plans/etc. for 2017 with your fellow #boutofbooks-ers. These could be book goals, life goals, or goals for ANYTHING you're looking to tackle in 2017. Take a picture of the books you plan on reading this year! Share a vision board of what you're trying to accomplish! Use the hashtags #BoB2017Goals and #boutofbooks and let us cheer you on!

This is one of my goals for 2017: to read books in series I have already started. It comes down to 88 books from 41 different series. I know I won't be able to read them all, but I want to read as many as possible.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário