segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2016

Bout of Books 16 - Day 6 & 7 & Wrap Up

Bout of Books

DAY 6 - Saturday, May 14th

STATS
Pages read: 24
        24 pages of Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Total pages read: 252
        252 pages of Me Before You by Jojo Moyes


DAY 7 - Sunday, May 15th

STATS
Pages read: 67
        67 pages of Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Total pages read: 319
        319 pages of Me Before You by Jojo Moyes



Wrap Up

I did a little better this time than on my last participation in Bout of Books, but I still only read 319 pages of Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (please disregard the awful cover of the portuguese edition...). 


I updated my progress everyday but forgot to post most of my updates on the challenge page and I didn't enter any of the challenges. I'm hoping to do a lot better on the next one, since it's in the Summer...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário