segunda-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2016

Bout of Books 15 - Day 7 & Wrap Up

Bout of Books

DAY 7 - Sunday, January 10th

STATS
Pages read: 39
     39 pages of Forbidden by Lauren Smith

Total pages read: 279
     162 pages of Christmas Cover-Up by Lynette Eason
     55 pages of Santa Baby, I Want A Bad Boy For Christmas by Justine Elvira
     62 pages of Forbidden by Lauren Smith

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Wrap Up

I seem to be doing worst every time I participate on Bout of Books... I can't really explain, except that the cold I had last week may have had something to do with it...

I did read everyday but my total of pages read was only 278, which is even less than last time...

I finished Christmas Cover-Up by Lynette Eason, read Santa Baby, I Want A Bad Boy For Christmas by Justine Elvira and started Forbidden by Lauren Smith. I entered most of the challenges, but I forgot to update my progress everyday. I'll try to do better next time!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário