terça-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2014

Wicked Valentine’s Read-a-Thon Vol. 2 - Days 10&11 & Wrap Up Post

http://www.myshelfconfessions.com/wwreadathon/

DAY 10 - Sunday, February 16th
STATS
Pages read:
8 pages of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt


DAY 11 - Monday, February 17th
STATS
Pages read:
13 pages of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt


WRAP UP
Overall, I think I did very well on this Read-a-Thon. I only stayed below my 50 pages per day goal on four days and I know it was because the book I started, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, is not very easy to get into but I'm hoping it will be a good read once the story gets going.

As for the books I read, I managed to read more than those I had planned to:

Total pages read:
330 pages of All Fired Up by Kate Meader (finished)
90 pages of Naked Sushi by Jina Bacarr
123 pages of Fearless by Tawny Weber
112 pages of 10 Ways to Handle the Best Man by Heidi Rice
97 pages of Her Valentine Fantasy by Nancy Warren
10 pages of The Last Kiss by Brigid Coady
36 pages of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt (started)
798 total pages read

Considering the fact that I read more books than planned and the fact that, even though I didn't read 50 pages everyday, I ended up reading more than the 550 pages I would have read if I stuck to the goal, I'm going to state that I met my goals!

And I also participated in all the challenges. Once again, I had a lot of fun participating, and I'm so going to participate in the next read-a-thon! Thank you to the hosts of the read-a-thon and to the hosts of the challenges.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário